• ClipSaver
  • dtub.ru
ClipSaver
Русские видео
  • Смешные видео
  • Приколы
  • Обзоры
  • Новости
  • Тесты
  • Спорт
  • Любовь
  • Музыка
  • Разное
Сейчас в тренде
  • Фейгин лайф
  • Три кота
  • Самвел адамян
  • А4 ютуб
  • скачать бит
  • гитара с нуля
Иностранные видео
  • Funny Babies
  • Funny Sports
  • Funny Animals
  • Funny Pranks
  • Funny Magic
  • Funny Vines
  • Funny Virals
  • Funny K-Pop

St Mary's of Edwinstowe. Where legend has it Robin Hood married Maid Marian. Part 2 скачать в хорошем качестве

St Mary's of Edwinstowe. Where legend has it Robin Hood married Maid Marian. Part 2 2 года назад

скачать видео

скачать mp3

скачать mp4

поделиться

телефон с камерой

телефон с видео

бесплатно

загрузить,

Не удается загрузить Youtube-плеер. Проверьте блокировку Youtube в вашей сети.
Повторяем попытку...
St Mary's of Edwinstowe.  Where legend has it Robin Hood married Maid Marian.  Part 2
  • Поделиться ВК
  • Поделиться в ОК
  •  
  •  


Скачать видео с ютуб по ссылке или смотреть без блокировок на сайте: St Mary's of Edwinstowe. Where legend has it Robin Hood married Maid Marian. Part 2 в качестве 4k

У нас вы можете посмотреть бесплатно St Mary's of Edwinstowe. Where legend has it Robin Hood married Maid Marian. Part 2 или скачать в максимальном доступном качестве, видео которое было загружено на ютуб. Для загрузки выберите вариант из формы ниже:

  • Информация по загрузке:

Скачать mp3 с ютуба отдельным файлом. Бесплатный рингтон St Mary's of Edwinstowe. Where legend has it Robin Hood married Maid Marian. Part 2 в формате MP3:


Если кнопки скачивания не загрузились НАЖМИТЕ ЗДЕСЬ или обновите страницу
Если возникают проблемы со скачиванием видео, пожалуйста напишите в поддержку по адресу внизу страницы.
Спасибо за использование сервиса ClipSaver.ru



St Mary's of Edwinstowe. Where legend has it Robin Hood married Maid Marian. Part 2

https://edwinstowehistory.org.uk/loca... Edwinstowe means Edwin’s Holy Place. The name derives from the death of King Edwin of the Mercians, at the Battle of Hatfield in 632. (Probably at nearby Cuckney.) According to legend the martyred King’s body was temporarily buried here until it could be transported to York. On the edge of Sherwood Forest an iron cross marks the place where St. Edwin’s Chapel and Hermitage are believed to have stood. In 1084 the Domesday Book states that Edenstow is a Berewick with a church and a priest and four bordars (a poor villein who worked for his lord in exchange for a cottage) The parish of Edwinstowe was given by William II to the Dean and Chapter of Lincoln before 1146. The ‘Mother church’ of Edwinstowe was responsible for the chapelries of Wellow, Ollerton, Budby, Perlethorpe with Thoresby, Carburton and Clipstone. Surviving from this period are two large, ugly carved faces near the tower, one is sticking its tongue out-perhaps to ward-off evil. In 1175, it is likely that Henry II, as an Act of Penitence following the murder of Archbishop Thomas a Becket in Canterbury Cathedral, sent masons to rebuild Edwinstowe church in stone. At this period in Clipstone the King’s Houses (also known as King John’s Palace – a favourite Hunting Lodge in the Royal Forest of Sherwood) were being enlarged. The size of the church building and quality of stonework, particularly the carved aristocratic heads, seems surprisingly ambitious for a small village community. Halfway down the nave scholars have identified the head of Henry II glowering at Becket – though sadly there seem to be no records to date these carvings. This first stone church would have been fairly dark and gloomy. However, in the next century the roof level was raised (the original roof-line is still visible near the tower) and clerestory windows were installed. Records from York Minster in 1341: In 1545, as Henry V111 passed a law so that he could seize the money which belonged to the chantries. At Edwinstowe the chantry priest had died and no one had taken his place so the King took the money, and as a result, the chantry was closed. Various unfortunate 19th century ‘restorations’ resulted in the loss of all the original plaster from the walls which would probably have been brightly painted and there’s now only one tiny fragment of ruby-coloured glass remaining in the lower windows, so it is impossible to imagine how the church would have looked. In 1672, after the spire had been struck by lightning, the inhabitants petitioned Charles II for two hundred decayed oaks from Sherwood to sell for £1 each. Presumably since they were not suitable for ships or building, they would have gone to the charcoal burners in the Forest for use by the local iron works. The total repair bill came to £300 the difference being made up with contributions from local people. In 1820, the old oak roof was removed, the walls were plastered ‘in medieval style’ and a plaster ceiling was installed. In 1871, lightning again struck the top of the spire and weathercock, which were thrown down through the roof. When Canon Henry Telford Hayman carried out extensive repairs in 1897, the 1820’s ceiling and roof were removed and replaced with a new roof. St. Mary’s Edwinstowe c1850-1890 Some of the 18th century box-pews were privately owned by the gentry and some rented. For example Reverend Matthew Markham obtained permission from the Duke of Kingston to erect a pew in the chancel for himself and his family. Markham sold his pew to Dr. George Aldrich of Cockglode House who had to apply in writing to take the pew over. There were several disputes which were finally ended in 1848, when the old pews were replaced by bench pews. Visitors are intrigued by ‘the face in the window’ (a woman’s eye, nose and mouth) appearing in the border of the central panel of the magnificent East Window which was donated by Miss. Catherine Peatfield Cutts. Miss Cutts was the daughter of William and Hannah Cutts. The bequest was in memory of her uncle Henry Cutts who lived at South Farm Carburton and was buried on 26th November 1860 aged 54yrs. She married Walter Symington in 1861 and had several children. The Cutts family double vault is behind the notice board, beside the wall near the gate opposite the Porch. Far more information is avaible https://edwinstowehistory.org.uk/loca... Royalty Free Music: Bensound.com/royalty-free-music License Code :DE3BCOSXDPICA7VI #church #stainglassed #robinhood #maidmarion #legend #outlaw #outlawed #bowman #longbow #arrow #stmarys #merrymen #littlejohn #folklaw #sherwood #sherwoodforest

Comments
  • St Mary's of Edwinstowe. Robin Hood, Maid Marian. Folklaw. Legend. Outlaw. Great Oak. Nottingham 2 года назад
    St Mary's of Edwinstowe. Robin Hood, Maid Marian. Folklaw. Legend. Outlaw. Great Oak. Nottingham
    Опубликовано: 2 года назад
  • The Robin Hood Experience 1996 9 лет назад
    The Robin Hood Experience 1996
    Опубликовано: 9 лет назад
  • Париж, который мы потеряли. Что скрывает остров Сите? 2 дня назад
    Париж, который мы потеряли. Что скрывает остров Сите?
    Опубликовано: 2 дня назад
  • Максим Шевченко: Особое мнение / 16.03.26 @MaximShevchenko
    Максим Шевченко: Особое мнение / 16.03.26 @MaximShevchenko
    Опубликовано:
  • Saint Peter's Matlaske Church, #norfolkheritage 9 дней назад
    Saint Peter's Matlaske Church, #norfolkheritage
    Опубликовано: 9 дней назад
  • Балтские языки в средневековье на территории современной Литвы и Беларуси. 7 дней назад
    Балтские языки в средневековье на территории современной Литвы и Беларуси.
    Опубликовано: 7 дней назад
  • Война за острова, цель — полностью убить экономику Ирана @bestradioisrael 18 часов назад
    Война за острова, цель — полностью убить экономику Ирана @bestradioisrael
    Опубликовано: 18 часов назад
  • Церковь Святого Луки в Грейшотте | Богослужение, вера и община 2 недели назад
    Церковь Святого Луки в Грейшотте | Богослужение, вера и община
    Опубликовано: 2 недели назад
  • Meeting The Major Oak - Britain's largest Oak tree 3 года назад
    Meeting The Major Oak - Britain's largest Oak tree
    Опубликовано: 3 года назад
  • 🎙️ Честное слово с Ильёй Новиковым Трансляция закончилась 5 часов назад
    🎙️ Честное слово с Ильёй Новиковым
    Опубликовано: Трансляция закончилась 5 часов назад
  • Церковь Святой Марии Магдалины и Святого Дениса 23 часа назад
    Церковь Святой Марии Магдалины и Святого Дениса
    Опубликовано: 23 часа назад
  • The Robin Hood Experience | Nottingham 4 года назад
    The Robin Hood Experience | Nottingham
    Опубликовано: 4 года назад
  • Tony Robinson & Maid Marian Go Walkabout In Worksop Part One 5 лет назад
    Tony Robinson & Maid Marian Go Walkabout In Worksop Part One
    Опубликовано: 5 лет назад
  • ТОП 8 экспортных РАДИОПРИЁМНИКОВ СССР 1 день назад
    ТОП 8 экспортных РАДИОПРИЁМНИКОВ СССР
    Опубликовано: 1 день назад
  • Richard III's last days before the Battle of Bosworth 10 лет назад
    Richard III's last days before the Battle of Bosworth
    Опубликовано: 10 лет назад
  • Иран угрожает Украине. Что за проблемы в Сибири? На донат 4441111032663167 18 часов назад
    Иран угрожает Украине. Что за проблемы в Сибири? На донат 4441111032663167
    Опубликовано: 18 часов назад
  • АУДИО. Как звучал древнерусский язык? • Подкаст Arzamas о русском языке • s01e01 8 лет назад
    АУДИО. Как звучал древнерусский язык? • Подкаст Arzamas о русском языке • s01e01
    Опубликовано: 8 лет назад
  • St Nicholas Church, Abbots Bromley, viewed March 2026 6 дней назад
    St Nicholas Church, Abbots Bromley, viewed March 2026
    Опубликовано: 6 дней назад
  • 🔴Тамар: Спецназ ВМС США начал захват территории Ирана. Сделка о дронах с Украиной – прикрытие! 19 часов назад
    🔴Тамар: Спецназ ВМС США начал захват территории Ирана. Сделка о дронах с Украиной – прикрытие!
    Опубликовано: 19 часов назад
  • В лесу Робин Гуда с Рэем Мирсом 3 месяца назад
    В лесу Робин Гуда с Рэем Мирсом
    Опубликовано: 3 месяца назад

Контактный email для правообладателей: u2beadvert@gmail.com © 2017 - 2026

Отказ от ответственности - Disclaimer Правообладателям - DMCA Условия использования сайта - TOS



Карта сайта 1 Карта сайта 2 Карта сайта 3 Карта сайта 4 Карта сайта 5