У нас вы можете посмотреть бесплатно 『4K』台北天后宮 Taipei Tianhou Temple или скачать в максимальном доступном качестве, видео которое было загружено на ютуб. Для загрузки выберите вариант из формы ниже:
Если кнопки скачивания не
загрузились
НАЖМИТЕ ЗДЕСЬ или обновите страницу
Если возникают проблемы со скачиванием видео, пожалуйста напишите в поддержку по адресу внизу
страницы.
Спасибо за использование сервиса ClipSaver.ru
臺北天后宮,原名艋舺新興宮,俗稱西門町天后宮、西門町媽祖廟[1],是位於臺灣臺北市萬華區的天后宮,主祀天后媽祖,廟址原為日本佛教真言宗之弘法寺。該廟前身新興宮肇建於清乾隆十一年(1746年),原址為艋舺直興街(今貴陽街與西園路交叉口,青山王館附近),1943年被日本政府徵收,檀越將神暫奉於艋舺龍山寺,1948年進駐西門町。 Taipei Tianhou Temple, formerly known as Monga Xinxing Temple, commonly known as Ximending Tianhou Temple and Ximending Mazu Temple[1], is the Tianhou Temple located in Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan. It is dedicated to the worship of Tianhou Mazu. The temple site was originally the propagation site of the Shingon Sect of Japanese Buddhism. temple. The temple's predecessor, Xingxing Palace, was built in the 11th year of Qianlong's reign in the Qing Dynasty (1746). Its original location was Zhixing Street in Menga (now the intersection of Guiyang Street and Xiyuan Road, near the Qingshan Royal Palace). It was expropriated by the Japanese government in 1943, and Tanyue The deity was temporarily enshrined in Mengga Longshan Temple, and in 1948 it was stationed in Ximending. 又該廟遷徙前曾與艋舺龍山寺和艋舺祖師廟並稱「艋舺三大廟門」,遷廟後,地方人士改稱艋舺龍山寺、艋舺祖師廟與艋舺青山宮為「艋舺三大廟門」,或者把龍山寺、祖師廟、青山王館與本廟直接合稱為「艋舺四大廟 In addition, before the temple was moved, it was known as the "Three Temple Gates of Menga" together with Menga Longshan Temple and Mengga Patriarch Temple. After the temple was moved, local people changed the name to Mengga Longshan Temple, Mengga Patriarch Temple and Mengga Qingshan Palace. "The three major temple gates of Menga", or Longshan Temple, Zushi Temple, Qingshan Royal Palace and this temple are directly collectively referred to as "the four major temples of Menga". #台北天后宮#Taipei Tianhou Temple#타이베이 천호사#วัดไทเปเทียนโหว