У нас вы можете посмотреть бесплатно WEEKEND ROAD TRIP - ( NLEX Tabang to Barasoain Church Malolos Bulacan ) или скачать в максимальном доступном качестве, видео которое было загружено на ютуб. Для загрузки выберите вариант из формы ниже:
Если кнопки скачивания не
загрузились
НАЖМИТЕ ЗДЕСЬ или обновите страницу
Если возникают проблемы со скачиванием видео, пожалуйста напишите в поддержку по адресу внизу
страницы.
Спасибо за использование сервиса ClipSaver.ru
Kung Bago ka pa lng sa channel ko SUBSCRIBE na pra lagi kang update Click "SUBSCRIBE" LIKE" and "SHARE". Click Here for more video - / @remmq1987 Enjoy watching stay safe Follow us din on facebook @Weekend road trip Barasoaín Church (officially as the Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish) is a Roman Catholic church built in 1888. Having earned the title as the "Cradle of Democracy in the East, the most important religious building in the Philippines. the church is proverbial for its historical importance among Filipinos. The term "Barasoain" was derived from Barásoain in Navarre, Spain to which the missionaries found the place in Malolos in striking similarity. When the Filipino revolution broke out, the Spanish authorities coined the term "baras ng suwail," which means "dungeon of the defiant" because the church was a meeting place for anti-Spanish and anti-colonial illustrados. Barasoain was known before as "Bangkal" a part of Encomienda of Malolos integrated by Miguel Lopez de Legaspi with the town of Calumpit on April 5, 1572. When the Augustinian friars founded the Town of Malolos in 1580 as an independent town, Bangkal became one of the villages of Malolos under the jurisdiction of the town church. A hermitage made of nipa and bamboo was constructed near the river between Maluslos (Malolos poblacion) and Barasoain for the people of Bangkal. In that same year, Malolos Friar Curate and Vicario Foraneo Fray Agustin Carreno, OSA established the first chapel at the old Ermita of the old Cemetery of Malolos. Abandoned in 1680, it served as the temporary visita of Barasoain, located in front of the Casa Tribunal (Presidencia), which is now commonly called "Casa Real de Malolos." A big fire in the 17th century destroyed the new church. In 1859, Barasoain was separated from Malolos. As a new town and parish, the Our Lady of Mt. Carmel was deemed to be its patroness. Fr. Francisco Arriola, was appointed first parish priest on June 1, 1859, built the convent. A small ermita, constructed by Fr. Melchor Fernandez in 1816 while he was parish priest of Malolos (1816–1840), served as temporary parish church.