У нас вы можете посмотреть бесплатно 'No One Will Dare...': Amit Shah Says Action Against Delhi Blast Culprits Will Send A Message или скачать в максимальном доступном качестве, видео которое было загружено на ютуб. Для загрузки выберите вариант из формы ниже:
Если кнопки скачивания не
загрузились
НАЖМИТЕ ЗДЕСЬ или обновите страницу
Если возникают проблемы со скачиванием видео, пожалуйста напишите в поддержку по адресу внизу
страницы.
Спасибо за использование сервиса ClipSaver.ru
'No One Will Dare...': Amit Shah Says Action Against Delhi Blast Culprits Will Send A Message To World Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Thursday said that those responsible for the Delhi car blast will face the strictest punishment, asserting that the verdict in the case will “send a message to the world" that no one should ever dare to carry out such an attack in India again. Addressing the inauguration of the Moti Bhai Chaudhary Sagar Sainik School in Gujarat via video conferencing, Shah also expressed deep condolences to the families of those who lost their lives in the explosion outside Delhi’s Red Fort earlier this week. #RedFortBlast #DrUmar #CCTVFootage #ExclusiveVisuals #TerrorProbe #DelhiBlast n18oc_breaking-news