У нас вы можете посмотреть бесплатно Judge issues warrant to seize Ryan Lochte and Jimmy Feigen Passports - Bentz and Conger detained или скачать в максимальном доступном качестве, видео которое было загружено на ютуб. Для загрузки выберите вариант из формы ниже:
Если кнопки скачивания не
загрузились
НАЖМИТЕ ЗДЕСЬ или обновите страницу
Если возникают проблемы со скачиванием видео, пожалуйста напишите в поддержку по адресу внизу
страницы.
Спасибо за использование сервиса ClipSaver.ru
Olympic Games – US Olympic swimmers Gunnar Bentz and Jack Conger have been detained at the Rio de Janeiro International Airport as they were attempting to fly home. The two originally cleared customs but were prevented from leaving the country. “We can confirm that Jack Conger and Gunnar Bentz were removed from their flight to the United States by Brazilian authorities,” USOC spokesman Patrick Sandusky said in a statement. The two were part of the incident in which teammates Ryan Lochte and Jimmy Feigen filed a police report alleging that they were robbed at gunpoint. That report started a firestorm and further heightened security concerns, but Brazilian officials started questioning Lochte’s account of what happened in the past couple of days. Wednesday morning, a Brazilian judge ordered Lochte and Feigen to surrender their passports as part of an investigation into the robbery claim. Lochte has already returned to the United States. Feigen is still in Brazil, sources said. It is unclear whether he is in Brazilian custody. Police told CNN that they have found little evidence so far to support their accounts, and say the swimmers were unable to provide key details in police interviews. Police cannot find the taxi driver or witnesses. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing. Speculation was heightened by the release of a video obtained by the Daily Mail, which was filmed shortly after the incident. The video appears to show the four swimmers returning to the Olympic Village looking relatively relaxed. The men are also in possession of high-value items that might be expected to have been taken in an armed robbery. An International Olympic Committee spokesman initially said reports of the robbery were “absolutely not true” at a press conference Sunday. He later backtracked and apologized, saying he was relying on initial information from the US Olympic Committee that was incorrect. Lochte's attorney, Jeff Ostrow, said Lochte has left Brazil and is back in the United States. He said his client, a gold medal winner in the pool in Rio, would not turn himself in if police in Brazil issued a warrant for him. He said Lochte had given statements on the reported robbery to the Rio tourist police, the FBI, the State Department and the USOC security team. “We stand by what he provided in that interview and signed off on.” Brazil Police detain 2 US Olympic swimmers at Airport - Passports Seized • US Olympic Swimmers detained at Rio Airpor... -