У нас вы можете посмотреть бесплатно Security Raids Intensify in Sittwe Township Villages или скачать в максимальном доступном качестве, видео которое было загружено на ютуб. Для загрузки выберите вариант из формы ниже:
Если кнопки скачивания не
загрузились
НАЖМИТЕ ЗДЕСЬ или обновите страницу
Если возникают проблемы со скачиванием видео, пожалуйста напишите в поддержку по адресу внизу
страницы.
Спасибо за использование сервиса ClipSaver.ru
Security Raids Intensify in Sittwe Township Villages #dailyvoicemyanmar #MyanmarNews #MorningNews #RakhineState #Sittwe #ArakanArmy #HumanRights #BreakingNews #MyanmarConflict #SoutheastAsia #CivilianProtection #RakhineUpdate In today’s Morning News update, reports from Rakhine State indicate rising concerns over detentions and security operations in Sittwe Township. Local sources state that more than 30 Muslim residents were detained in Sittwe after being accused of alleged connections with the Arakan Army (AA). According to residents, the detainees were taken into custody earlier this month and, as of today, families report that they have had no contact with those detained. There have also been no confirmed reports of their release. The arrests reportedly took place on February 8 in the village of Bume, where security forces under the military administration entered the area in significant numbers. Among those detained was the village administrator, identified locally as U Shawbi, along with more than 30 villagers. Residents allege that individuals were told to “come briefly” for questioning over suspected ties to the AA but have not returned since. Independent verification remains limited due to restricted access to the area. However, multiple local accounts suggest that the number of people detained under similar accusations in military-controlled Sittwe Township has been increasing. Some residents claim that releases have occurred only in cases where financial payments were reportedly made, though these claims have not been independently confirmed. In addition to the reported arrests, security forces are said to have conducted searches in nearby villages including Bume, Thaechang, and Dapaing. Residents allege that food supplies such as rice, dried fish, and bananas were confiscated during these operations. There are also reports of additional detentions in the affected communities. The situation in Sittwe Township reflects heightened tension amid ongoing conflict in Rakhine State. Locals describe living under strict movement limitations, with many residents reportedly avoiding going outside after mid-afternoon due to fear of arrest. Some families express concern that detentions could occur even within private homes. Sittwe, the capital of Rakhine State, remains under military control, and allegations of association with armed groups have led to increased scrutiny of civilians in certain communities. Today’s Morning News covers: • Reported detention of over 30 Muslim villagers in Sittwe • Allegations of links to the Arakan Army • Accounts of village searches and confiscations • Growing fear and movement restrictions among local residents • Broader security developments in Rakhine State Myanmar Morning News today, Sittwe arrest update, Rakhine State detention news, Arakan Army AA allegation report, Muslim villagers detained Myanmar, Bume village security operation, Myanmar human rights update, Sittwe Township conflict news, Rakhine civilian situation latest As the situation continues to evolve, access to independent information remains limited. Viewers are encouraged to follow verified updates as more details emerge. Subscribe for daily Morning and Evening News briefings covering developments across Myanmar and Southeast Asia. Time Code 0:00 - Intro 1:00 - Myanmar News 3:00 - Daily News 11:00 - Outro Security Raids Intensify in Sittwe Township Villages