У нас вы можете посмотреть бесплатно Friar's Goose Pumping Station или скачать в максимальном доступном качестве, видео которое было загружено на ютуб. Для загрузки выберите вариант из формы ниже:
Если кнопки скачивания не
загрузились
НАЖМИТЕ ЗДЕСЬ или обновите страницу
Если возникают проблемы со скачиванием видео, пожалуйста напишите в поддержку по адресу внизу
страницы.
Спасибо за использование сервиса ClipSaver.ru
The fragmentary remains of a beam pumping engine house on the site of a series of engines built to drain the Tyne Coal Basin. Massively constructed beam-wall survives showing the location of a beam pivot socket, gantry joist holes and a round headed opening; the pivot wall is buttressed. The engine house, as it appeared in c.1840 is illustrated in "View of the Colleries of Northumberland and Durham" by the artist T.H. Hair. In 1745 two engines were built at Dent's Hole and two at Byker because the water in the Heaton and Jesmond wastes was a constant threat on the barriers of Byker Colliery. A report of 1746 highlighted the threat of increased water, so Friars Goose pumping station was built with two engines, connected through the under-river workings with Byker south district.