У нас вы можете посмотреть бесплатно tour of the Japanese quarter in Sao Paulo - Brazil 【4K】🇧🇷🇯🇵⛩️🎬📹 или скачать в максимальном доступном качестве, видео которое было загружено на ютуб. Для загрузки выберите вариант из формы ниже:
Если кнопки скачивания не
загрузились
НАЖМИТЕ ЗДЕСЬ или обновите страницу
Если возникают проблемы со скачиванием видео, пожалуйста напишите в поддержку по адресу внизу
страницы.
Спасибо за использование сервиса ClipSaver.ru
Beginning of Japanese immigration The Japanese presence in the neighborhood began when, in 1912, Japanese immigrants began to live on Rua Conde de Sarzedas, a steep slope, where, in the lower part, there was a stream and a floodplain area. One of the reasons they looked for this street is that almost all the properties had basements, and the rents of the rooms in the basement were incredibly cheap. In these rooms lived only groups of people. For those immigrants, that little corner of the city of São Paulo meant hope for better days. As it is a central neighborhood, they could easily get to work from there. At that time, commercial activities began to emerge: an inn, an emporium, a house that manufactured tofu (soy cheese), another that manufactured manju (Japanese sweet) and also companies that managed jobs, thus forming the "street of the Japanese". In 1915, Taisho Shogakko (Taisho Primary School) was founded, which helped educate the children of Japanese people, then numbering approximately 300 people. In 1932, there were about 2,000 Japanese in the city of São Paulo. They came directly from Japan and also from the interior of São Paulo, after ending their work contract in the fields. Everyone came looking for an opportunity in the city. About 600 Japanese lived on Rua Conde de Sarzedas. Others lived on Rua Irmã Simpliciana, Tabatinguera, Conde do Pinhal, Conselheiro Furtado, dos Estudantes and Tomás de Lima (now Mituto Mizumoto), where, in 1914, the Hotel Ueji, a pioneer of Japanese hotels in São Paulo, was founded. The Japanese worked in more than 60 activities, but almost all establishments worked to serve the Japanese-Brazilian community. On October 12, 1946, the São Paulo Shimbun newspaper was founded, the first post-war Nikkei newspaper. On January 1, 1947, it was the turn of Jornal Paulista. In the same year, Livraria Sol (Taiyodo) was inaugurated, still present in the Liberdade neighborhood, which starts to import Japanese books through the United States. The Tunibra travel agency starts its activities in the same year. An orchestra formed by Professor Masahiko Maruyama performs the first post-war concert in March 1947, in the auditorium of Centro do Professorado Paulista, on Avenida Liberdade. on 5 floors, with a lounge, restaurant, hotel and a large screening room on the ground floor, for 1,500 spectators, named Cine Niterói. Different films produced in Japan were shown weekly, for the entertainment of the Japanese in São Paulo. Rua Galvão Bueno becomes the center of the Japanese quarter, growing around Cine Niterói, having received part of the traders expelled from Rua Conde de Sarzedas. It was there that the Japanese could find a little corner of Japan and miss their homeland. In its heyday, the region operated cinemas Niterói, Nippon (on Santa Luzia street – current headquarters of Associação Aichi Kenjin kai), Joia (in Carlos Gomes square – now a concert hall and Tokyo (São Paulo street). Joaquim – also church). In April 1964, the building of the Japanese Cultural Association of São Paulo (Bunkyô) was inaugurated on the corner of São Joaquim and Galvão Bueno streets. #bairro #district #japanese #japaneseculture