У нас вы можете посмотреть бесплатно DAYTON FOP FURIOUS OVER TRAFFIC STOP APOLOGY или скачать в максимальном доступном качестве, видео которое было загружено на ютуб. Для загрузки выберите вариант из формы ниже:
Если кнопки скачивания не
загрузились
НАЖМИТЕ ЗДЕСЬ или обновите страницу
Если возникают проблемы со скачиванием видео, пожалуйста напишите в поддержку по адресу внизу
страницы.
Спасибо за использование сервиса ClipSaver.ru
DAYTON - Outrage. That's what Dayton's police union is expressing after the city apologized for a traffic stop. FOX 45 was the first to show you how an officer pulled over John Felton, at least in part, for making "direct eye contact." The city manager said we're sorry. The union feels betrayed. The FOP president said every day police put their lives on the line. In this case, the officer was on special assignment in a neighborhood dealing with gun violence, drugs and other crimes. The FOP president said the entire stop was around four minutes and he stressed the officer did nothing wrong. "This is an outrage to the entire policing community," said FOP President Mike Galbraith. Not mincing his words, the president of the Dayton Fraternal Order of Police is upset with city leaders for apologizing after a high profile traffic stop. "This is not bad, it's not racist and it's simply good police work," said Galbraith. Officer Randy Betsinger pulled over John Felton last month. Felton recorded the exchange. "Why were you trailing me?" asked Felton in the recorded cell phone video. Betsinger has been criticized for stopping Felton for making eye contact. Galbraith said that was taken out of context. "The entire video shows the officer was making an effort to explain but, at the same time, the driver was continuously cutting him off and the officer couldn't explain," said Galbraith. He said Betsinger had good reason to stop Felton. "With the out of state license plate from Michigan, the time of day, it could be a variety of factors but the suspicion was heightened and the officer, again, made a lawful traffic stop," said Galbraith. Wednesday the city manager apologized. "We apologize for the lack of clarity of this traffic stop," said City Manager Warren Price. "I think it does send a message out that you're going to be scrutinize on a regular basis for whatever you do," said Galbraith. He said with recent violence aimed at police, the rhetoric is causing chaos. "This has got to stop and our elected officials have got to get on board so that we work together," said Galbraith. City manager Price issued a statement saying he wanted to clarify what he said Wednesday and reiterate his support for the police. He was concerned about the misunderstanding between the officer and the driver and the perceptions it created. He said officer safety and community safety are his top priorities. Here's a review of the timeline. August 14th, 2015 around 11:00pm John Felton was pulled over on Salem Avenue. FOX 45 got his cell phone video and broke the story Thursday August 27, 2015. Monday August 31, 2015 in Columbus, Felton and his attorney announced they were considering a lawsuit. Wednesday September 2, 2015 the city manager issued his apology. Today, September 4, 2015 the FOP slammed that apology.